Friday, December 30, 2011



I enjoy learning about the royal family. I also enjoy learning that the Duchess can get a clothing company out of red because she wears their clothes! If I could afford it, I would certainly try to dress more like her. Of course, our jobs are a bit different. She travels the world getting informed on world issues, while I work with flowers and typically splash buckets of water all over myself. Wearing a 300 dollar dress may not be the most appropriate choice for work, but I can dream!

By the way, I disagree with the woman that says she needs a stylist. She's apart of the royal family for goodness sakes! What, do you want her dressing like Lindsay Lohan with her who who peeking out? What is wrong with someone dressing respectfully? We're an odd society if we thinking someone dressing well for their body is bad.

No comments: