Friday, March 6, 2009

Thanks Tom!

I don't really have anything to show, but I do have news! I e-mailed Tom Jones's management about using his song on my final stop motion. They are totally cool with it as long as I don't show it in any competition, or put it on my website. I'm cool with that. I've been wanting to do this for so long that I don't mind if it doesn't go on my website! Anyways, they also said that they want to see it at the end, which is kind of intimidating. I hope they like it! I doubt they'd show Tom, but if he did end up seeing it, it would be kind of scary. I'm not sure how he'd feel watching some Grandma dance around a kitchen to his song while baking cookies.

Also, I have decided that I want to start taking pictures again. I found my old 35mm camera, bought some black and white film, and have been walking around Minneapolis taking pictures. It's fun...I forgot how much I enjoyed it. It's better then just me and my digital camera taking pictures of my friends. Although theose pictures are fun, they don't really look that artistic.

No comments: