Sunday, March 22, 2009

Walk around Minneapolis





So a couple of weeks ago my boyfriend had to have mouth surgery in Downtown Minneapolis, and I had to drive him. It was a really nice day for Minnesota in the winter, so I decided to take my camera and walk around while he went under the knife. Since he's a photographer I've kind of taken to black and white film, so that's what I used. It was really nice and relaxing, and now that it's spring I'm planning on doing that again.

On a side note, junior reviews are tomorrow at 9 am. AHH! I'm a little nervous, I have no idea how this is going to go. I'm hoping I'll pass, and they won't be too negative. I've been working so hard on all my stuff, I don't really know what I could do at this point. Well, nothing really. It's tomorrow, so I should probably stop messing with stuff.

No comments: