Sunday, April 5, 2009

Some Story Boards



The story board above is for a commercial about bran cereal and marsh mellows. It could only be 30 seconds long so I ended up having to cut a lot towards the end. My story was about a little girl on a farm enjoying her morning breakfast. Anyway, this is my most recent story board for my class.



This story board is just the second half of the story, the ending. I worked with a partner and she has the other half. The story was given to us from a student from the script writing class. Her story was about to animals, a dog and a cat, finding a new baby in their home. In the end the baby pulls on the cats tail and he leaves, and the dog cuddles up with the baby in her crib.











This was the 3rd story board I did for class. It was the first one that we did were we got to come up with the story. We were told to have a place, a character, and an item. My place was a bee hive, my item was a flower, and my character was a Queen Bee and her royal subjects. She basically tells them that they have to travel across the forest to get her flower for her to eat because it's the only thing that she eats.


So yeah, those are the 3 story boards that I have done so far. We did 2 more in the beginning, but these are the ones that I am most proud of. Right now we're working on our final project that our teacher wants us to eventually animate in the future. I'm going to do my senior project, and I've come up with an idea to have a little boy rescuing his little sister from the monster in her bedroom, who is actually a very terrified monster. The boy comes to her rescue when he hears her screams, and makes his own sound effects.

No comments: