Friday, April 3, 2009

Update


I'm on spring break. My boyfriend left me here in Minnesota for NYC, so I've been spending most of my time with the cat. She really doesn't want me to be alone, and sleeps near my head every night. As for my junior review, thankfully MCAD was nice enough to tell us how we did before we left for a week, and I passed. Yayyyy. I can now take advanced animation classes. And I'm signing up for classes sometime this month, which always gets me really excited. There's no reason really, I just like random bits of change. Also, it has recently hit me that I only have a month left of school, and then what? That's the big question on my mind. I need a job. I want an internship. I would like to go outside of Minnesota.
*On a side note, I'm watching Robin Williams on "Inside the Actors Studio". Hahahaaaa*
I'm working on a portriat for a school competition. I don't really know what I want to do, so currently I'm just putting paint on a mesonite board. I haven't painted in so long that I'm just loving the experince. It's super relaxing, I don't know why I stopped. But yeah, so far I've just sitting on the living room floor with the window open enjoying the beautiful Minnesota spring weather, and listening to the Temptations while plopping huge amounts of white, blue, and yellow paint on the board and trying to figure out what I'm doing. I think I know where I'm going with it. Hah, thankfully it's acrylic paint!
Well, my cat just woke up after a very eventful dream that had her running on the couch. I think I'll go back to my work.

No comments: