Monday, April 20, 2009

Set set set

I'm pretty much ready to animate (finally). The set is done, so I can animate some scenes, but I still have to make a spoon and a facet. Random, yes, but that's that. Anywho's, I took some pictures of my set last night. I was on a little bit of a sugar high (the last month of school always makes me buy bags of candy) and I got a lot done! To explain the signs in the last one, someone (who is not in animation) decided to use my set as a table for his camera equipment. Our studios are in the schools black studio, who everyone has access to, so we basically have no privacy what so ever. I walked in one day and found this kid taking pictures, and for some reason felt the need to put a huge camera case on my set. Needless to say, I was not to happy with him. I decided that since everyone in class is having the same issue that I had (lights being stolen, etc) that I would tape off my set, because apparently just putting a sign next to your set is not enough. Oh, and I was mature about it. My friend Hannah was with me and told me to make the second sign. After I took the picture I took the sign down, and added a "thank you" to the other one. You got to be poliet to the people that don't have the curtesy to leave your set alone you know!

No comments: