Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Strata strata!



This kids, is my first attempt (and probably my last time) doing a strata cut animation. I did it at the end of class when everyone started to clean up, so my lighting changes like 3 times. Plus side though is that I felt like a little kid again and got to play with tons of clay and do whatever I felt like. I'm sure my teacher didn't really want everyone doing some type of abstract thing, but that's what he got from me. He was talking about making eye balls, and faces, and that all just went over my head. Especially once I got started and realized that I had no idea what I was doing. You have to start from the middle...so yeah.

Currently I'm like having a panic attack. I have about 3 weeks left of school, and way too many projects to get done. Good lord. One drawing, one stop motion (2 minutes long) and a story board that I haven't gotten the story figured out for yet. Oh, and a demo reel! Oy.

No comments: